Spread love not germs free printable gift tag is a fun gift to give. Considering the way the world is right now, giving hand soap, hand sanitizer, or even a cleaner, is a great gift. Especially as a teacher gift for starting the new year, or daycare provider gift idea.
Grab my free printable back to school teacher gift. Use as a funny hand sanitizer label, gift tag for hand soap, attach to a cleaner, etc.
Table of contents
This spread love not germs printable is great for so many things. It is a great way to personalize your gift a little bit to give it that extra pop of style!
Why I Will Love This Free Printable Gift Tag
- Great affordable teacher gift idea
- Fun hand sanitizer gift tag
- Simple to print, cut and attach to product
- Can be used on any cleaning supplies, hand soap, etc.
What to Gift With The Printable
- Cleaner – Any brand whether you are looking for a green friendly cleaner, or something with bleach.
- Hand Sanitizer – You could do a larger one for the classroom, or even one to sit on the teachers desk.
- Soap – Look for a fun scented soap, antibacterial, etc.
- Cleaner Wipes – Attach to a wipes container for cleaning up messes or spills the kids might make.
- Paper Towels – Who doesn’t love paper towels, especially when you do crafts and such. Clean up spills with nice quality paper towels are always nice.
What Do You Need For This Free Printable Spread Love Not Germs
- Printer – that prints color
- Ink for printer
- Paper – I prefer to use a cardstock, as it is sturdier than classic printer paper
- Hole Punch
- String – to tie on the label to your item
How to Use Free Printable
- Click Here to Download The Spread Love Not Germs Printable.
- Print the free printable.
- Cut it out.
- Hole punch side of the printable.
- Tie the string on the cleaner or sanitizer with printable!
Then gift to whom you would like. I used a cleaner for this, but get creative, and have fun!