Looking for a reward chart? If so this printable reward chart for kids is a great way to get your kiddo feeling motivated to reach their goal. This is a free sticker chart printable.
Let your kids add a sticker to each block to make their way down to the finish block to earn the reward of choice. A great way to create incentive to get your child more motivated.
Benefits Of A Rewards Chart…
- Positive behavior
- Learn new skills
- Tangible rewards
- Good habits
- Good behavior chart
- Fun way to create a reward system
- Responsibility chart
Why Use A Reward Chart For Child?
Using a reward chart is a great way to praise positive actions from your child. Or if you are looking to work towards a desired behavior it is a great way for your child to see they are truly working towards something.
The colorful illustrations on the printable reward chart is a helpful tool to draw them in to get excited to complete the patch from start to finish. This simple chart is a good practice for them to see working hard towards a goal pays off.
They will also see negative consequences of not getting a sticker or a block checked off if they do not follow what is expected of them.
What Age Do Reward Charts Work?
You will find a reward chart can work for any age, but they are generally focused on from ages 3-8. They will get excited for working towards the task, behavior, etc.
How To Use Printable Reward Chart
- Download the Free Reward Chart Printable
- Print on Printer paper or Cardstock
- Write what reward you want your child to work towards
- Place on fridge or somewhere in home for easy access.
- Add stickers or mark off with a marker for each day completed to work towards the bottom of path.
It is super easy to start using. If you don’t own a printer, you can use stores like Staples or print stores to print off the printable for a price.
Tips For Your Chart
- Laminate the chart and then you can re-use it over and over again.
- If you laminate use dry erase markers for marking off the chart.
- If you are working with a little kid add a picture of the reward on the chart.
Want more fun printables
- Teacher’s Gift Printable – Spread love not germs
- Kid’s Room Organization Challenge Printable
- Pool Party Games